New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: How Can I Sell My Project?

Ask HN: How Can I Sell My Project?
80 by ClassicalmOnly | 32 comments on Hacker News.
I have a popular YouTube channel about classical music called "ClassicalMusicOnly", https://www.youtube.com/classicalmusiconly the channel is more than 10 years old and is probably the most popular classical music YouTube channel with more than 270,000 subscribers and around 190 million videos views as of today. Also I developed a social website around classical music (where one can create lists and listen to them, discuss works and composers, ask for recommendations, get recommendations according to his followed composers and starred works among other features) with the same branding name https://ift.tt/2qORIzx and launched it in December 2017 and it was featured in many top websites (please see my SHOW HN post in my user profile) and its traffic has been slowly but steadily growing in both Google search and direct traffic. Also I have social media accounts for the project (Facebook+Twitter+Google plus) with more than 70,000 combined followers. I've been maintaining and developing this project for the long term (there is no advertising on the website, no promotions whatsoever on my YouTube channel or my social profiles beside my own services links). The popularity of my project outlets is entirely built on organic traffic and I haven't spent a dollar on advertising or promoting my own services. How I can sell this project in the most fair and fastest way possible?

No comments