New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: Which app that shouldn't use Electron.js, yet it is?

Ask HN: Which app that shouldn't use Electron.js, yet it is?
2 by acrophobic | 0 comments on Hacker News.
Hi guys, As we all know, Electron.js is a powerful cross platform desktop app framework. Unfortunately, it's quite bloated and heavy on resource which make it not exactly suitable for some app. Thanks to this I've taught myself to use GTK, Qt and QML to build desktop app. Right now I think I'm quite decent on using QML (as in I could make a simple app and it works properly without crashing). So now I want to challenge myself by porting an Electron app into QML. With that said, are there any Electron.js app that you know, that really simple and shouldn't be using Electron, yet it is ? Thanks !

No comments