New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: Tools/Editors to Create User Interface

Ask HN: Tools/Editors to Create User Interface
2 by rahmaniacc | 0 comments on Hacker News.
Hello all, I am technical founder and a solo developer working on an educational learning platform for college students (currently based out of SF, but relocating to India post the covid situation). I have a background in backend/data engineering and Machine Learning, but have not worked on front end technologies and design. I'm wondering if there are any tools that are recommended for designing web and mobile apps. I'm specifically looking for suggestions to create front end elements, style sheets etc using some kind of WYSIWYG interface to begin with before hiring engineers. PS: I'm also looking for co-founders - please reach out to me if you are interested in learning more and talking out about education technology.

No comments